ReClaim Program: The Heroine’s Journey
Mondays Nov 27, 2023-Feb 5, 2024, 6PM
Joseph Campbell once said that “The world is full of people who have stopped listening to themselves.” He believed that if we don’t listen to our own heart life, we get lost in the shuffle of what the world tells us is important.
Are you lost in the shuffle? Do you feel like….
- I am tired and exhausted by all that is asked of me.
- I see how hard I have been working, and often ask ‘to what end?’
- I care too much about what other’s think and am ready to create a life of my own.
- I don’t even know anymore what I want or what is the best direction for my life.
- I feel out of sync with myself, and want to come back to life.
- I am at a transition point in my life (death of a parent, empty nest, job change, possible move, relationship ending), and I want to move into the next chapter gracefully.
Did you realize this is the perfect time of year to go inward and start listening to yourself? The darkest time of the year is the ideal time to work with our inner selves, especially the parts of us that have been pushed down, ignored, or repressed. That is why I am offering this 9-week course right now – we are energetically and seasonally supported to do this deep work.
The Heroine’s Journey is a chance to re-engage or re-claim the places in our lives where we have disconnected from our truth in some way. In this process we will use powerful tools such as depth psychology, shadow work, meditation, yoga, breath work, hypnosis, and archetypal work to help us access more of ourselves.
You are fully supported by me in this process, as well as the group energy of other people doing similar depth work. There is also a chance to do some individual work with me in this course if you desire.
If you feel the call (it often shows up as resistance and fear), please join me for a 9-week Heroine’s Journey.